Friday, August 15, 2008

PSA: Traders Point Creamery

Several months ago, Ryan and I discovered Traders Point Creamery yogurt. Our local Marsh sells it and although expensive, it's healthy and delicious. What I did not know, is that they have a restaurant! I went out to lunch with my mentor (from work) this week, and she suggested we go there. It was incredible! I can't wait to go back with Ryan, and also do some shopping in their store...I'm ready to try some more items, particularly some chocolate icecream. :)

Here's their website! Check it out!

2 comments:

Cathy August 15, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

Oh yeah! Saturdays they do brunch, all the trimmings, my favorite being the "yogurt bar". You can sample all their yogurts, choose one and top it with granola and fresh fruit. Have you tried their chocolate milk yet? It's sinful! When Chris was drinking whole milk and eating yogurt, I'd go there rather than the grocery store. You know you can also meet the cows! And they have Farmer's Markets there week, with all kinds of added fabulosity! Now I sound like the commercial.

Kathy August 16, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

haha Cathy, too funny!! I actually ordered a glass of chocolate milk when I ate lunch and it was insane! I love it.

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP